Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nigghhttt Teerrrooorrssss?

My brother is 26 and he gets Night Terrors . He put dream catchers in his room and he hasnt had one for awhile . But when he did have them they were really bad ? But I was wondering if I was at risk of having them ? Ive never had one before and I never really have bad dreams . But my Mom said he has them because he watches horror movies all the time ? And ever since he was little hes had bad dreams . But I dont think thats the cause of them. And both my parents never had them . My brother is the only one in are family that has them . And I was wondering if I would have them ? I heard they could be genetic . But my brother has a different dad ? So he could have got them from him . But I like sleeping peacefully .. And I just dont want them .. Im also 15 . And I heard they are most likely to happen when your little . And all my friends said since I havent had them before im most likely not gonna have them .. But still im just curious :(

No comments:

Post a Comment