Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Is it wrong to hate your parents?

Well, let me rephrase this, I don't hate my dad, but I really dislike my mom. The only time we gotten along was like around when I was 5 or 6, and that was an okay relationship. She's never really shown interest in me, usually falling asleep when we would watch movies together (only thing we ever did, and I mean she'd fall asleep when she had all the rest she can have). If we had a good time together as a mother and son, it would usually only last an hour before the verbal abuse starts. I've tried to help around the house, but was always criticized at the job I did, or she would pretend I never did. When I struggled through life as a teenager, whether it be at school, or with what men usually go through (like m*sturbation and what not), she was never there for me. I tried being the good son and tell her, but she would always make fun of me, or yell her head off and never tried to understand. I've tried to commit suicide multiple times, which then she would make fun of my failed attempts there, which then she would pretend to never remember. All and all, she loves to start arguments with me, being around her is just stressful. She really reminds me of Red Forman from that 70s Show, and sometimes worse. When around relatives, that's when she'll act proud of me, or not argue. I just really hate her, and was wondering if it be wrong once I moved out (should be next summer) if I lost all contact with her, and call the cops if she tries to visit to prevent her from seeing me if she later on has a change of heart? This isn't a joke because I've had it with her for 19 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment