Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Can someone help me with my BBT chart, a little confused?

It looks like you haven't ovulated yet, to be honest. This might be an annovulatory cycle, or maybe you just ovulate late. Fertility Friend hasn't pinned any ovulation, and I don't think you have either and I'm very experienced with charting through FF. Luteal phase defect is when your luteal phase is 10 days or less, and since you haven't ovulated yet there is no way to know about that so far. I see no sustained upward thermal shift, and luteal phase isn't over until the day before your period starts so don't jump the gun on worrying about defect yet. You haven't listed any fertile CM yet, either, and no positive OPK, so I doubt that you've ovulated this cycle yet. Just be patient and keep temping. If you're worried that you breathe through your mouth at night, next cycle try temping lly. Mouth breathing can cause temperature to fluctuate up and down if you temp orally. Also, make sure you temp at the same time (within 30 minutes) each morning before moving out of bed after at least 3-4 hours of sleep. Good luck. Any questions, email me any time. Have you taken the email courses the FF courses through email? It's free and very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment