Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help!? What should I do? (Quickly please?!?)?

so i told my friend (jess) i would go with her to her aunts house for the summer. and i don't want to be rude and change my mind at the last minute. (we were going to leave this friday and its tuesday.) but my step dad might get a new job where he has to go to tx and my other friend (lil) could come down and meet me there. but the thing is i don't know when i'll be going to tx or how long i'll stay with lil. so i could leave in a week or i leave at the end of the summer. and i'd rather go spend time with jess at her aunts house then stay at my house and do nothing. but lil is moving in a couple of months and nobody knows where and so it might be the last time i see her in a couple of years. jess however lives about 15 minutes away from my house and we'll be going to the same school next year. at lil's house we will me riding her horses and i'll be helping her with barn work (which i don't mind doing because i love it) but at jess' aunt's house we will go to the lake and i'm not sure what else we'll do. can someone help me because i want to talk to someone about it but my mom is out of town and my step dad wont listen. so thanks anyone who answers sooo much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment