Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm an atheist why do you believe in God?

I believe in God because God has given me the understanding and faith to believe. Sin, war and sickness is a result of the fall of man. It will continue until Christ's return. No one can follow all the laws of the Bible, I can not speak for the Quran. God tells us that no one is righteous only Christ, so if you are expecting anyone to live word for word by the Bible than you are expecting more than God. Atheists seem angry and hateful. s are caring people, more so than atheists. No the ends do not justify the means. No one knows how God was made. I asked my mother that question when I was 5 yrs old and she still hasn't answered it. If a person could answer that would mean they were God. I am not offended. Ridicule is something we Christians deal with, just as the uals do. I dare say that most atheists on this site would never get on here and call gays stupid. lazy or delusional, that would be uncool, but think nothing of calling others these names because they believe in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment