Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hmmm i really dont know what to say but here about the sign of a Bby...?

Hmmmm it is my first time to share my stories in here...I been having my ist ultrasound and my Bby is already 16 weeks and 2 days last January 29 but its not shows their that it was a Baby boy or girl...Its was very excitement to see the screen of the computer that i saw my Bby...and the baby is okie is most in lying and it is 140 heart beat..Then February four i went back to my OBGYN, I showed her all the result of my examination and the baby is okie and now its 147 HB...She was telling me that it is Baby boy but don't know yet..Most of my friend telling me that i am always blooming and also i am very moody most of the time.And the said my Baby is a girl, hai i dont know which is true..I have observe before that my Cousin she is pregnant and her face look so dirty her neck and arm feet and it is Baby boy. I supposed to trust what the says to me but i am waiting my next Ultrasound to make sure the of my Bby. My now luk darker and my face round and rosy....my baby is kickin'

No comments:

Post a Comment