Thursday, August 11, 2011

Help there are birds everywhere!?

About a week ago i woke up and there were black birds (presumably ravens) everywhere outside my house. when i was little i was attacked by a bird and have had a paralyzing fear ever since. they keep coming back at the same time everyday about 4 o clock now. this conflicts with my schedule as i get off of work about 345 and im too afraid to go home. they dont fly away at all. the other day i was off bc it was saturday. my girlfriend wanted me to go out with her about 4 oclock but the birds prevented me from going outside so she tried to come over. i wouldnt let her open the door bc i was afraid they would fly in so she broke up with me. these things are starting to ruin my life can anyone give me some advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment