Tuesday, August 9, 2011

February Vacation?

My family is looking to go away this February. I know it's a tad bit short notice and prices will be higher, but this is probably one of the last big family vacations we will have for awhile. My family would like to go some place warm, preferably in North America, but nowhere in the United States. We’ve enjoyed all-inclusive resorts once before and are willing to do it again, but would also be willing to rent a house. I forgot to mention, there would be seven people. The one thing about renting a house is that some members of my family are a little weary of renting one in a foreign country and they think it may be a scam. We’ve talked about Costa Rica before, but I have no real clue where to go and what to see. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions before I see a travel agent. Thanks guys and have a Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment