Sunday, August 7, 2011

Am I missing anything??

A few suggestions... I've heard from several people that they wish they never would have used the wipes warmer because they get all brownish and dried out and the baby screams any time they are being changed where there isn't a warmer. Most pediatricians and hospitals will tell you to not use any lotion or baby powder either because it can actually be drying and to just use Aquaphor if needed. Also, if I could do it all again, I would skip the high chair and go for the booster chair with tray that you can strap on to a kitchen chair. I wish I never would have had my high chairs (I have twins) because they were always in the way. Try taking a cl at your hospital about babies... we got lots of good ideas from that too. Good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment